Colors Fine Arts Center offers private weekly music lessons for ages 4 years old through adult. All levels of ability are welcome. We have an instrument and teacher that are right for you! Explore the instruments we offer below. Enrollment is accepted year round.
Starting at $100/month
Starting at $150/month
Starting at $200/month
Whether you are looking for more information or are ready to start the registration process, Request Teacher Availability below.
Classical • Contemporary • Jazz
Acoustic • Electric • Classical • Bass • Ukulele
Violin & Viola
Traditional • Suzuki
Classical • Concert Choir • Sacred • Musical Theater • Audition Prep
Clarinet • Flute • Saxophone
Enrollment and Tuition Information
- All students interested in taking private lessons can schedule an interview with a teacher prior to enrolling.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of each month and paid directly to the teacher for private lessons. A $10 late fee applies for payments not received by the 10th.
- Tuition is the same monthly fee, regardless of the number of lessons. Students will receive 47-49 lessons per year (depending on the day of the week).
- A $40 registration fee is charged for new students or students who have to re-enroll after discontinuing lessons for a month or longer.
- Music books and materials are an additional fee.
Missed Lesson and Cancellation Information
- If you are unable to make it to a lesson, please contact your teacher as soon as possible. Teachers are not required to make up lessons which have been cancelled by the student, but may be able to do so, depending on their availability.
- If a teacher needs to cancel a lesson, an alternative date will be scheduled that is convenient for both the teacher and student.
- If a lesson is cancelled due to inclement weather, a make-up lesson will be arranged. All studio closings will be posted on our Facebook page.
While a music education is far broader, meaningful and lasting than recital performance, much growth extends from performance and the preparation required. We offer both Fall and Spring studio-wide performance opportunities per year. In addition, some teachers may prepare students for auditions in AMTA, Federation, etc. Student participation in any performance is at the teacher’s discretion. Recent recital photos are posted on our home page and to our Facebook page.