PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN/TEACHER AFFILIATION: MTNA, AMTA, HMTA, National Guild of Piano Teachers, National Federation of Music Clubs, Huntsville Music Study Club
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES TO CHALLENGE OUR BEST STUDENTS: perform in local open mic nights with their teacher, audition for area musicals, sing and perform at church, present several piece auditions for critique, perform in collegiate-sposored competitions and submit their own compositions for national adjudication.
A STUDIO FOUNDED ON INTEGRITY:
- Our teachers use a wide variety of methods / materials to serve the student; some have experience teaching students with special needs.
- Teachers emphasize proper technique, rhythm, notation and theory from the first lesson.
- Committed teachers enjoy the studio setting, choosing to stay for years - minimal teacher turnover
- Accomplished teachers who can teach advanced level students preparing for college auditions
- A facility built with an NRC (noise reduction co-efficiency) of 90%
- Studios featuring Kawai pianos (maintained and tuned by a professional technician) or Kawai digitals
- Fall recital held in downtown Madison at the gazebo with a grand piano and professional sound provided.
- Formal Spring recital held in a recital or performance hall (previous venues: Alabama Center for the Arts, Princess Theatre and Roberts Hall, UAH)
Piano: Classical, Contemporary, Jazz (Ages 4 through adult) Guitar: Acoustic, Electric, Classical, Bass (Ages 6 through adult)
Violin: Traditional, Suzuki, Fiddle (Ages 4 through adult)
Woodwinds/Band: Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone (Ages 9 through adult)
Voice: Classical, Concert Choir, Sacred, Musical Theatre, Audition Prep (Age 7 - adult)