Spring Session begins January 22, meeting for 14 sessions through May 3rd (No classes March 12-16 )
Our music classes are built for the developing minds of toddlers and pre-schoolers:
- Music immerses the child in language. - Evokes movement - Fosters physical coordination.
- Develops listening skills, the foremost necessity for learning. - Stimulates the brain.
*If you are new to our program, ask to attend a free preview before enrolling.
Click here to attend a free class preview and click here to register for a class.
Musical Tots (14 - 36 months) $150 - 14 classes
Toddler music classes feature movement activities for coordination, body awareness, exploration of space, body control and the pure joy of movement:
- Enhance your child's musical aptitude and listening abilities.
- Bridge the natural connection between music and movement.
- Establish a foundation for singing and musical thought.
- Lay the foundation for singing and vocal development, listening skills and purposeful movement.
Instruments to explore: rhythm sticks, scarves, rattles, jingles, drums and resonator bars. Classes meet weekly for 30 minutes, and class size is 3-10 children. Tuition is $150 for 14 classes; a $25 deposit is due at the time of registration with the tuition balance due at the first class.
Musical Seasons (3-5 yrs) - $180 - 14 classes
Music classes for preschoolers feature singing, chanting, moving, focused listening, musical games:
Private Lessons - Instrumental and Voice
- Nurture the child's ability to use language and participate in dramatic play within a musical context.
- Develop listening skills and focused attention.
- Develop imagination, creativity, self-expression.
Instruments to explore: rhythm sticks, scarves, rattles, jingles, drums and resonator bars. Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes, with parents joining each class at the end for a group activity. Class size is 3-10 children. Tuition is $180 for 14classes; a $25 deposit is due at the time of registration with the tuition balance due at the first class.
Click here for information on our private lessons.